Richmond Hill Convention & Visitors Bureau Giveaways
OUR CONTESTS ARE OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Richmond Hill Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) Contests (“CVB Contests”) are open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Officers, directors, employees and agents of the CVB and its respective affiliated companies, agencies, and immediate families (collectively, the “CVB Affiliates”) are void from participation. CVB Contests are governed by U.S. law, are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and are void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: The RICHMOND HILL CVB periodically runs Contests through our blog, Twitter, Facebook and website, as well as at trade shows: One winner will be selected at random from all entries received during the current award period. Standard text messaging rates may apply and are subject to the entrant’s cell phone provider’s contract. Twitter Contests: Contests are run periodically at http://twitter.com/visitRHGA. Contests are announced both on Twitter and on the CVB website. Contest entry instructions and duration of the contest are announced at the Richmond Hill CVB website. You must have a valid Twitter account to enter Richmond Hill CVB Twitter contests. Signing up for Twitter is free of charge. Winners are selected at random from all entries. Facebook Contests: Contests may also be run on the CVB Facebook page. Contest entry instructions and duration of the contest will be announced when the contest is posted.
For any contest involving written entries or comments: You may not post or transmit an answer that contains threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any caption that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, that would otherwise violate any law, or is inconsistent with the Richmond Hill CVB’s brand image. Any answer that includes any such material, as determined by the Richmond Hill CVB in its sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected randomly. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received. Limit one (1) WINNER per household for any given Contest. Any questions regarding the determination of the winner will be decided in the sole discretion of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
- PRIZES: Number of winners and value of prize will be announced for each individual contest. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted by the winner. THE RICHMOND HILL CVB may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Redemption of hotel vouchers is subject to availability; blackout dates such as Great Ogeechee Seafood Festival Weekend and other high-occupancy periods do apply. An individual may only win one time over the course of the contest. Federal, state and local taxes associated with the acceptance of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Unclaimed or rejected prizes will not be awarded.
- REDEEMING PRIZES: Winners will be notified athttp://www.Richmondhillvisit.com via e,mail, or direct message within 72 hours. The notification will include directions on redeeming the prize (i.e., names of winners of event tickets may be placed on a Guest List or Will Call at the event. Other prizes may need to be picked up at the Richmond Hill CVB Office or sent directly to the winner via mail.) Once notified, the potential winner must respond within 24 hours of notification with complete legal name and contact information. All potential winners are subject to verification at the sole discretion of THE RICHMOND HILL CVB. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used to verify winning entries. As part of the verification process, THE RICHMOND HILL CVB may require winners to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within specified time period, or the prize may be forfeited. Neither THE RICHMOND HILL CVB nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, delayed, or damaged prizes.
- GENERAL: All federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, entrants agree (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) to be bound by the decisions of THE RICHMOND HILL CVB, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. THE RICHMOND HILL CVB is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled or illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by THE RICHMOND HILL CVB on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. THE RICHMOND HILL CVB reserves the right to permanently disqualify from this Contest any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. By accepting or participating in a prize, each winner irrevocably consents to the use of such winner’s name, likeness, image, voice, performance (in connection with interviews and other recordings), biographical information, and statements relating to the Contest or THE RICHMOND HILL CVB Affiliates, without further compensation, in all world-wide marketing, promotion, and publicity carried out in perpetuity by THE RICHMOND HILL CVB or any of its Affiliates in connection with this Contest. THE RICHMOND HILL CVB reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest if any fraud, virus, or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest, as determined by THE RICHMOND HILL CVB in its sole discretion. If Contest is terminated before the end date/time, Sponsor will determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date/time. If any such malfunction, error, disruption, or similar damage occurs and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Contest, THE RICHMOND HILL CVB may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Contest by posting a notice at http://www.twitter.com/VisitRHGA and/orhttp://www.RichmondHillVisit.com
- DISCLAIMERS: Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of THE RICHMOND HILL CVB Affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death, resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, the entrant agrees that, by entering the Contest, (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Entrants hereby acknowledge that THE RICHMOND HILL CVB Affiliates have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied (including, but not limited to warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize), in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Each winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered to such winner via U.S. Mail, FedEx, United Parcel Service, or any other shipping agent.
- Winners’ Names: For names of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: THE RICHMOND HILL CVB, 2591 Hwy 17, Suite 100, Richmond Hill, GA 31324.
Sponsor of Contest: THE RICHMOND HILL CVB, 2591 Hwy 17, Suite 100, Richmond Hill, GA 31324.